Saturday, January 22, 2011

something is wrong!

something is wrong! but i don't know what is wrong with me?... feels so uncomfortable, a lot of things in my mind that distract my calmness... why? why? and why?... i just don't know why? sometimes to having friend can cause you in trouble... having family also sometimes costs you headache as a pay... having a job also could cause a big problem especially to someone like me who lack of confident.. always!.. how i wish i could be fully confident anytime, everywhere and also so energetic all the time. Every time, when someones come to pay a visit me, why can't i treated them so well, there's always an awkwardness that make me regrets most of the time. Why it is so hard to treat people as well as others do.? why? why?..  i'm sure something is wrong with me!
and always when i can't helps my self anymore i find you!... thank to God, you're here at least i can write out my feelings toward these messy things. i just hate being in this state. till now, i still feels not that good, but at least its starts to decrease...  Maybe i should do what i should do. Yeah, a man got to do what a man got to do!.
-end-

2 comments:

  1. i don'know what to say..tapi yg penting, jom kita sama2 berusaha...tetap semangat..=)

    ReplyDelete