Sunday, February 20, 2011

embrace your awesomenesssss....

Hai... salam ( i;m still not sure whether its okay to greet with salam or as salam as short way to say assalamualaikum, because there are some issues in this thing, i;m not sure either, please do clarified it to me. Someone! so that i can change it straight away).... so.. today.. is sunday?...Sunday means holiday for the west coast and starting weekdays for the east coast.... however, that is not what i going to discuss here today.. alone. Again. As usual. Embrace your awesomeness is the title of my post today... it is such a great thing to embrace our excite-ness( is there such a word?, correct if i am wrong? your know how bad i am.. right?).... what is awesomeness?... it is something about your act to show or to be exact to embrace your awesomeness (again? hehe) towards something that make your think it is awesome.... such as.. when we saw or watching something that catch our eyes to pay full attention to it and it is suddenly comes out from your mind... oh man.. this is awesome!.. cool man!... you make me inspired to do something like this!.. something like that.. do you get it?.. this is my own explanation okay?.. there are no 'ciplak';s thing here. today. at least.so why i chose it as my title of my post today? the reason is, just now, about less than hour before,i watched this one video, that encourage me to embrace my awesomeness.... which is inianwarhadi's video entitled 'euwww'... i cannot remember well... ouh my! my memory capacity is low!.. ... hmm.. so, the title is something like that.. so in this video with 180+++ views, anwarhadi is talk about euwww thing which most of the school student(as far  as my concern) used for sms-ing, commenting, or chatting or whatsoever.. they were loved to use or to change to word to make sound like a 'gedik' not only to me but some of my friends too... in which they were loved to add the eww at the end of the word such as suka to sukew... lama to lmeww...aku tp aq... that kind of word... ouh.. man please do not make such a changes to our beloved language.. yeah.. we all love to use short form when we sms-ing, fb-ing or something.. even myself love it too.. but please do not make it too emotional to read which is sometimes, make me want to say.. 'tolong lah... gedik giler... biase2 sudah!'... do not make it worst okay!... okay stop there about that!...  that is not what makes me felt to embrace my awesomeness... my awesomeness, i would to dedicate to anwarhadi and seangkatan dengannya (knajmi, maria elena).. who is talk such a great in a way to deliver goods message to people outside there adn using a great english.. aah.. yaa.. there is someone else who do just like anwarhadi which is at first place i thought that anwarhadi some kind of copy this guy but no.. i don't think so!.. that guy is matluhtfi90.. if i not mistaken... or something like that.... their English is awesome..  i am so jealous to those who are great spoken... oh man how i wish i can talk the way it should be!....just like them maybe!.. credit to them!...you guys inspired me a lot!...
okay it is time to sleep.. adios amigos....

p/s: i know my english is BAD! i still improving and practising... correct and tell me where i was wrong!... my grammar is so bad.. that is why i writing in english tonight.. or this pagi... aya.. do not know lah.... chow cincau...
 ouh ya u can find those videos in the youtube.com... hehe... peace no war ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment